Happy 16th Birthday Laura!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My young friend from church turned 16 years old yesterday.  
I knew I wanted to make a special card for her special birthday so while searching 
through blog posts I found this one from Jackie Topa and knew it would fit the bill.  
How cute, the little bear primping in front of the mirror.  
I bet every 16 year old girl can identify with that scene.





 This is called a Side Step card.

It's been a long time since I have played with my Build a Bear dies
I just love how they bring a card to life.

Last year Laura's mom hired me to make a sheet cake for Laura's 
birthday and then they shared it with the Sunday School Class, but this
year I wanted to make a special one just for her (and her family)
Stay tuned at the end of the month to see what I made for her.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Coleen said...

Wow, that's awesome!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates