Easter Gifts

Saturday, March 24, 2012
Are you looking for some fun Easter gifts to give to your family or friends? 
 Check out what I have been up to.

These are two of the boxes that we made at this months Project Class


This first one I found the pattern on Split Coast Stampers ages ago.  
I used the stamp set called Everybunny #121919 wood mount $18.95 
or #121988 clear mount $14.95.  
I also used the stamp set called It's A Wrap Holidays #122772 clear mount $19.95 
to wrap the Hershey Chocolate Nuggets. 
Small Cello Bags #103104 $3.95 (50)
Early Espresso Ribbons, 1/8" Taffeta and 5/8" Satin
                                                                                     
This cute bunny box was copied from Kay Sha's blog (creationsonpaper.blogspot.com)
It uses the Scallop Envelope Die #113462 $21.95 and MANY punches.

So if you live in or near this area (Hudsonville, MI) please feel free to contact me (christiwaite@gmail.com) and arrange a time for you to stop by.  Or if you do not live in my area and are still interested in any of these items I will gladly ship them out to you.  I will calculate shipping accordingly.
 Here are a few more fun items...
 This cute bunny I saw on Jackie Topa's blog (www.jackietopa.com)  She made hers into a card so the heart is laying on it's side - very cute, but I wanted to make it into a box.  I used the retired die called Petal Card and gave it a ribbon handle so I can choose to hang it on a bedroom door knob for someone to find on Easter morning.  This, too, uses a variety of punches.

Here is an inside view... yummy Rolos!!
 and this is the Petal Card Die I used...
This fun purse could hold a variety of treats for an Easter treat.
 These little chick treats were inspired by Michelle
 inside...
 And these cute bunnies are...
 Gift Card Holders!!
I copied these from Glenda http://thestampcamp.com/blog/!!  
Thanks everyone for all the fabulous ideas!!  
I had fun making them up. 
 I have a variety on my table for sale, and I will gladly take orders 
if you see something you want and need more.  
Please contact me by commenting on this post or email me at
christiwaite@gmail.com
Thanks For Stopping By!


Have a Blessed Day!!


Christi


Pin It Now!

1 comments:

adnan amjad said...

Really creative and cute designs of card holders, great work.
Plastic card holders
membership Card printing
Scratch Cards

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates