Angry Birds

Friday, June 15, 2012
You may have heard me mention that I am on a quest to use up my retired
Designer Paper, well my other quest is to start stocking up for the Craft
Sales this fall.  When I saw all the cute Angry Bird items on Danee Hoang's 
blog I just had to try some out.
Yes, they are a bit time consuming, but I think the kids will like them
as well as all the adults that have gotten hooked on this crazy game.

 

 Each little Angry Bird and Pig holds one Chocolate Hershey Nugget
(One of my FAVORITES!!)
I have a habit of making things in 12's so I have one dozen of each,
Red Bird, Blue Bird and the infamous Pig.

 Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates