It's Got To Get Worse Before It Gets Better

Thursday, June 21, 2012
My Crafting Room is a MESS!!
But it can only get better from here, right??!!
What am I thinking?? My Open House is tomorrow!!!!
Luckily these photos were taken on Monday this week so by Open House time
this should look GREAT!!
During Spring Break in April we went to a Blockbuster Movie Store that was going out of business and purchased three wall units that stored the DVD's.  We couldn't pick them up until Monday of this week and we worked VERY hard to get them home, cleaned and assembled in the craft room.

 

Tyler helped Grampa cut away some of the carpet so the shelf units could sit solid on the cement floor.  Yes, I know, the new flooring and the studded and dry walled walls are a project for a future date, but I at least wanted these to sit firm and not have opportunity to tip.

Gracie helped Gramma put the stamps into containers to store for a few days
She worked so fast she was just a blur
Dale is putting in the last shelf on the third unit
Next step...Painting!!

What color??
RICH RAZZLEBERRY
of course!!
When I showed Tyler and Gracie all the Stampin' Up! cardstock they thought that Rich Razzleberry would look PERFECT for the shelves


Tuesday night Dale painted the second coat and Wednesday morning he put the final touches on the insides corners.  This morning is 'PLAY' Day and Rachel is coming to help me set it all up.  Hoping the paint will be COMPLETELY dry so I can stack my stamps back on them. 
Thanks to my handy hubby and his servants heart I am going to have a WONDERFUL crafting room.  (and colorful too!)


Thanks For Stopping By!
and if you live in my area make sure to pop on over for the Open House.  Here's the details again...


NEW CATALOG OPEN HOUSE
Friday, June 22, 7-9 PM or Saturday, June 23, 10 AM -1 PM
Come and check out some of the new products featured in the NEW CATALOG, and if you haven’t received your FREE copy, this is the time to pick one up.  Along with the displays of new products you will get some hands-on opportunities with a couple make and take projects.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates