Button Bear

Monday, June 4, 2012
Talk about an "oldie but a goodie" stamp set!!
I used to have this stamp set, but sold it and have since regretted it.
He is such a sweet bear!!
Thankfully one of the gals who regularly attends my classes still had
her set and was more than willing to let me borrow it.
Thanks Nancy!!
My original intention was to make this Sympathy Card
based on a card I saw on Split Coast Stampers by Kelston.
I found a need (sadly) to have something like this on hand for
the loss of a child, and on some of the insides I have it intended
as a sympathy to send to a child when a grandparent or someone close 
passes away.  I had some button brads on hand and thought they fit 
perfectly with the Button Bear Stamp Set.
As I was organizing my files I ran across this idea from Cindy on Split Coast
so I went to work on MDS to create the words for the front of the card.
I used some retired Designer Paper called Pawsitively Prints l and ll

INSIDE:
 Since Nancy was so kind to let me borrow her stamp set it was
 only appropriate that I make her a 3x3 Thank You Note...

 He turned out so cute that I made some more to have on hand...


OK, so I get a little carried away, but I had a LOT of that Designer Paper left over.
And it was perfect for all the cute envelopes.  
I'm sure they will end up in a cute gift box at some point for the craft sales

My Pen Pal gave me picture for the wall that said something
about the value of an old friend (which we are to one another)
Perhaps this applies to old stamps too!!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates