RHSSC #41

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge for this week is...


And this is my take on it...

Once again I chose the colors from Joey and Melissa's wedding for my challenge.

The base of the card is Chocolate Chip and the Flourish from Baroque Motifs was stamped in Versa Mark and heat embossed with Tempting Turquoise Embossing Powder, then I dry embossed the card front with the NEW Embossing Folder called FANCY FAN #127751 $7.95.  This is actually the debossed side and perfect for the look I was going for with this card.  When I decide what I am going to use the card for, I will add the sentiment on the top left.  It really needs "something" there don't you think?

Click HERE to see what the other gals did with this sketch challenge

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates