Check out my new crafting room!

Saturday, June 23, 2012
 Last night was the first night of my Open House.  
If you missed it, don't fret, you can still stop on over today.  
I will be open from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.  
Some of the specials you will see are the RIBBON SHARES 
and the ACCESSORIES SHARES as you see here.  
As well as sign ups for upcoming classes.

 You will also get to check out my new shelves!!  
I am so THRILLED with the organization it allows.
Rachel and Marla spent several hours here on Thursday helping me organize 
my new shelves and I must say "I LOVE THEM!"  
The Rich Razzleberry color gives the room just the right pop of color 
especially since I have to live with plain cement basement walls for a while,
while Dale completes my kitchen. 

 There are displays throughout the room that my friends and down line girls put together for me.



You will just have to come for a closer look!

When we picked up the shelves from the Blockbuster store they had several 
slot wall boards that they were throwing out because no one bought them 
during their close out so they said we could take them if we wanted them.  
WANT THEM???  
we took all 15 of them!!
Not only can I use them in my crafting room, 
Dale will enjoy organizing his tool/work room with them.

 I even have my craft sale items on display, clearance priced 
PLUS whatever you purchase, half your purchase price can 
go towards an order from the new catalog.


 The remainder of my retired sets are set out for sale, 
plus single sheets of 12x12 designer paper are also available to purchase for only .25 each
 When you come you can do two Make and Take's
One is this card using BETSY'S BLOSSOMS #126004 $28.95 wood mount 
or #126006 $21.95 clear mount
I  can see this is going to be a very versatile stamp set.
The second Make and Take is this cute butterfly with a Hershey Nugget chocolate candy.  
These butterflies feature three of our new 
EMBOSSING FOLDERS that you are going to LOVE.
They are...
CHEVRON #127149
ARGYLE #127750
FANCY FAN #127751 
and they all sell for only $7.95 each.
They also feature the Designer Paper, COMFORT CAFE
#126898 $10.95

I know there are many of you who do not live in my area and cannot come to my open house so I hope you enjoyed a taste of what we had here this weekend.  I really wasn't sure what to expect number wise, but I was happy that I actually had a few ladies show up.  This is all new to me and I am testing the waters whether it is something I will do each year.
For those of you who actually came...
THANK YOU SO MUCH! 
it meant so much to me!

Christi






Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Don't you just the little baskets???!!! Can I do a little blurb on my blog about your new craft room and can I say I am so loving it?!!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates