C3 - New Crew Members

Friday, June 29, 2012

Sorry I have been a bit delinquent on my posts lately.  Yesterday was "Play Day", but instead of playing with my friends, I had a chance to 'play' with my two of my sisters.  Our mom is the best hostess EVER and at nearly 84 years old she still loves to have people come to her home and she enjoys cooking and serving them.  For the past 7 or more years she and my dad have had the grand kids that live in the area to lunch every other week. It usually ended up just being our daughter, Julie, with Tyler and Gracie, and my niece with her three girls.  Now that I am not working I can join them too.  We decided now that my sister is living closer we should start a "new recipe lunch" so we met at my parents for lunch and enjoyed some yummy new recipes, afterwards we made a quick run to the store together and then Judy and I were able to get my dress cut out for the wedding. 
Hard to believe the wedding is only 5 weeks away.


I have been telling you all what a great deal the $99.00 Starter Kit is especially with the June special of adding a $50 value bundle on to the already $125.00 worth of product you get in your kit!!  I LOVE IT!! you get to customize your kit "YOUR WAY" meaning you get to choose $125.00 worth of whatever product you want and you only pay $99.00 plus tax.  YES! you get your shipping FREE!  that in itself is a 10% savings!!  Tomorrow is the last day to get in on the June special with the added $50 value bundle, but the $99.00 Starter Kit price remains the same for this entire catalog period (until the end of May 2013!!)  Click on the icon on the right side of my blog for all the details.
It's not too late to sign on to be on our fun team.  Click HERE to get started.  
Just click on JOIN THE FUN

During this month so far we have added 3 ladies to Christi's Creative Crew!!
Just wanted to say a BIG WELCOME to Patty, Donna and Nancy!!
We are so happy to have you!!

This is the card that I made to send to the ladies congratulating them on joining our team

MENU:
SS: Delicate Doilies, Workshop Words (stamp set we were given at Convention last year)
CS: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle from the #2 Circle Die, Pennant Die, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
INSPIRED BY: Becky Roberts

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi Christi, I subscribe to your blog and so much enjoying reading about your family "doings" as well as your Stampin' creations. I'm a hobby SU demo and will be CASing the card you posted today; it's lovely. Great idea regarding "new recipe" lunches w/mother & family;I'll be copying that too! My husband of almost 42 years passed away suddenly last November so I look for new things to keep busy. I'm a hobby SU demo mostly but do have a couple of things scheduled ea mo. I have two adult children, one married, one divorced w/two son (10 & 6) all living in the Seattle area. This is probably more than you wanted to read; but thanks for "listening"!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates