Play day!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Today's Play Day is being held at Rachel's house where she is having a 
garage sale and she is also letting me put out my retired stamps. I'm hoping 
to sell them to make room for MANY more NEW ones!!

So I thought I would show you the card Rachel sent us for our anniversary.
Rachel was playing with some of my new stamps at last weeks Play
Day and she stamped this beautiful frame from the PAPAYA COLLAGE
stamp set in Versa Mark and embossed it with gold.
She took it home to "play with" and then it showed up in our mailbox
this week!! What a sweetie!  She printed off the photo from this blog and 
placed it in the frame.
It's Beautiful Rachel! We LOVE it!!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates