Happy Anniversary Sweetheart

Sunday, June 3, 2012
Today is Dale's and My 35th Wedding Anniversary!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SWEETHEART!!

Since it is Sunday and my day to join in on the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge I thought it was a perfect time to design my challenge card into an anniversary card.
HMMMM...
I could not for the life of me come up with a good anniversary card 
so I made a wedding card instead.

 
The yellow roses from the new stamp set Papaya Collage represent that 
the main color of our wedding was Yellow!
The Wisteria Wonder (light purple) represents the touch of lavender 
that the florist put in my bridal bouquet.  
The Basic Rhinestones represent the diamond that Dale placed on my finger that day.
AAWWW!!!  Sweet - I know!!
but after 35 years with the same man!!!  
It had better be sweet!!
This is the sketch we had to work with...

Have a LOVEly Day Everyone!

Thanks For Stopping By!!

Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates