Chock Full of Cheer

Friday, June 22, 2012
Here is two more samples I made to display at both Glenda's open house and at my own.  First I made the card and then thought I could probably revamp the same idea for a scrapbook page.  I am loving these cute little mittens from the stamp set 
CHOCK FULL OF CHEER #126715 (W) $21.95 OR #126717 (C) $16.95
You can't see it in the photo but I spritzed the Very Vanilla Card Stock with Frost White Shimmer Paint that has been mixed with Rubbing Alcohol.  It gives it a great shimmery, wintery feel.

The Designer Paper I am using is called BE OF GOOD CHEER
#126896 $10.95 for 12 pieces of 12x12 double sided paper.
A GREAT DEAL!!

Just a reminder that my open house is TONIGHT!!  
Here are the details...
NEW CATALOG OPEN HOUSE
Friday, June 22, 7-9 PM or Saturday, June 23, 10 AM -1 PM
Along with the displays of new products you will get some hands-on opportunities with a couple make and take projects.

If you live in my area I would love to have you stop by to see a bunch of the new products from the new catalog!  The NEW CATALOG??? You can get it FREE just by showing up!!

See you all SOON!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates