Raining Flowers?

Wednesday, June 27, 2012
My friend, Rachel, asked which stamp set I would like her to take home and make up some samples for the Open House last week.  Rachel is so very creative that she was not going to stick with the "normal" what the stamp set was most likely intended for.  I received the Raining Flowers Stamp Set at Leadership in January and as much as I looked at it I never came up with these creative ideas.  
I am so thankful to have friends who inspire me.
This is what the Raining Flowers Stamp Set looks like...

Now check out the fun creations Rachel came up with...
 
I would say that these two cards received the most "I love it" comments at the Open House.
Did you miss my Open House?  

It's still not too late to get in on the NEW Ribbon and Accessories Shares
There are three separate Ribbon Shares
1. 1/8" stitched Grosgrain - 10 colors
2. 2011-2013 In Color Ruffled Ribbons - 5 colors
3. 2012-2014 In Color 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon - 5 colors
Cost for each Share is $12.00 and you will receive 2 yards of each color.
The Accessory Share includes 2 each of each color or size of ...
2011-2013 In Color Brads
2012-2014 In Color Dahlias
NEW Clear Faceted Buttons
NEW Naturals Buttons

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates