Sweet Baby Thank Yous

Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Oh My Goodness!!  I LOVE how these turned out!!
Jen Sannes shared these cute baby dresses on her blog, 
but they were also featured in the 
Stampin' Up! publication called Stampin' Success.
Jen made her ruffles with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, but
I chose to make my ruffles with Taffeta Ribbon.
The Designer Paper used is from the retired DSP pack 
called Pawsitively Prints.
Want to get great ideas like this delivered to your mailbox every month?
It is one of the extra perks we get as Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.
You can get it too if you purchase the Starter Kit for only $99.00!!
When you purchase the Starter Kit for only $99.00 you actually get $125.00 in 
Stampin' Up! product of your choice plus all you need to get your Stampin'
Up! business off the ground, (if you so choose).  There is simply no obligation 
after your first purchase, but as long as you stay current you will receive the Stampin' 
Success Publication FREE each and every month!!
And NOW if you sign up in the month of June you get an extra $48 value package
Click HERE to see the HAVE YOUR CAKE flyer.
Click HERE to start your sign up and be on my team
Or contact me SOON and I will be HAPPY to help you on your way
 I bundled up 9 cards and made a little box for gifting them to a young
missionary couple who were home visiting their family.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh my goodness, Christi! These are the cutest baby cards ever! I'm hoping to have a granddaughter soon and will definitely be CASing these!TFS!!

Carmen O. said...

Absolutely beautiful! What a great gift.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates