Baby Ensemble

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Yesterday I had the privilege of holding a brand new baby!  Baby Kadex is my "birthday buddy" Kaitlyn's first baby, and I couldn't wait to 'get my hands on him.' Sorry about the dark picture but I forgot to bring my camera so my (not so smart) phone had to be good enough.

This is the ensemble of gifts I put together for him.  My pen pal embroidered the little robots on his onesies to match the cute bag, boxer shorts, bib and burp cloth.  Then I found a somewhat coordinating sippy cup and pacifiers to fit in the pockets.

These are the thank you notes that I made for her using the cogs from the stamp set CLOCKWORKS and a non SU robot stamp my friend owns. The notes I used are the NOTE CARDS AND ENVELOPES #107311 $5.95 FOR A PACKAGE OF 20, which measure 3 1/2" x 5".  The sentiment is from the NEW stamp set CUDDLES AND KISSES in the Spring Catalog #127314 $18.95 Clear mount or #127312 $25.95 Wood mount
Thanks for stopping in 
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates