Valentine Friendship Cocoa

Monday, January 28, 2013



POEM:
A little cup of cocoa
I'm sending your way,
for your to sip and enjoy
On some cold lonely day.
It's warmth will warm your heart
Just like our friendship warms mine
Right from the start
Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm sure I will be using this same pattern for the Christmas Craft Sales and my Snowman soup.  It was simple and easy.  I gleaned this idea and pattern from Chris Twing.  I have seen it on other blogs such as Becky Roberts, but Chris' blog it the one that actually gave me the dimensions.  I figured this gave me a great chance to use up some retired Designer Paper.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates