Bordering on Romance

Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Happy New Year Everyone!



These are the cards that I made for our Pastor of Worship and Fine Arts.
As our choir director he sends out a birthday card to all the faithful who sing or minister in any way in the music at church, so these are for all the ladies.  I took the Music Note Wheel (#120327 $6.50) off the wheel and mounted it on the Clear Mount Cling Foam (#124236 $10.95)
I really, really, love doing this with my wheels - it's perfect. 
Now I can get all my music notes straight!
I love being able to make my own designer paper with stamps.  I stamped the notes in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and then sponged the edges with a Tea Stain ink spot.
It was a lot of coloring with the Blender Pen but they sure turned out pretty.
The flower is from BORDERING ON ROMANCE #125480 $27.95 Wood Mount or #124482 $21.95 Clear Mount, and the "Happy Birthday" is from CURLY CUTE #117014 $19.95 Wood Mount or #120510 $14.95 Clear Mount and was inspired by Lisa Young

Thanks For Stopping By!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates