RHSSC #72

Sunday, January 20, 2013
Today is another chance to play along with the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge!  Do you like it??
This is what we had to work with...

I thought it would be fun to pull out one of my new stamp sets and give it a whirl.  I put Crystal Effects over the face of the watch and cut it out after I let it dry over night, then popped it on top of another stamped image.  The back ground is also from CLOCKWORKS stamp set.  I think this will come in very handy for making some masculine cards.
Now Click HERE to see what the other gals did with their Red Hot Sketch Challenge this week

Thanks For Stopping By!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates