Miss You Already

Saturday, January 5, 2013
Henry is sad because we are leaving on a very important trip! We are on our way to Florida for the Stampin' Up! Leadership Convention!!   I can't wait to get there and see all the fabulous new ideas from other demonstrators.  An added bonus (besides the fact my hubby is joining me) is that we are sharing a Disney Resort condo with my sister and her hubby so we are headed out early and making a week of it.  While we are gone Henry will be staying with Tyler and Gracie so he won't be lonely. While I am gone Henry and I will be sharing some cards that we made with the HENRY SAYS stamp set.  This is a card that Henry and I made to show you how versatile this set is and how you don't have to be stuck to using JUST one stamp set, you can combine any of your sets to achieve your goal.
We teamed it up with two retired stamps Plane and Simple and Really Retro.  Notice a little bit of Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon as a tissue to dry his tears.  And how about that fabulous NEW Designer Paper?  It is called SYCAMORE STREET and you can get it FREE during Sale A Bration (January 22-March 22).  Spend $50 (before shipping and tax) and you can choose one item from the Sale A Bration brochure for FREE.  Not only that - but when you buy through me you get to write your name in a square on my 50/50 board.  When the board is filled a random number will be drawn and the winner gets to choose $50 of Stampin' Up! product for FREE!  I will also give you a "punch" on your Frequent Stamper Card.  When you get 10 punches you get to choose a stamp set of your choice - FREE! It's a WIN WIN situation!

Thanks For Stopping By!
Christi  Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates