Sale-a-bration!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013


Sale-a-bration begins TODAY!
Sale-a-bration is Stampin' Up!'s biggest event of the year!
What does this mean for you?  With every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) you get to pick one item from the Sale-a-bration brochure FREE!  Click on the icon to browse the brochure
Not only that, for every $50 you spend with me you get a punch on a Frequent Stamper Card - get 10 punches and you get to pick one stamp set FREE from me! AND, if that weren't enough, I have my 50/50 board going again so for every $50 you spend you get to write your name in a square on my board, and once the board is full a random number will be drawn and the winner receives $50 in product from me!

You could join Stampin' Up! and choose $156.50 worth of product from any current catalog for only $99 plus tax (shipping is free)

I would love to have you join Christi's Creative Crew! If you have any questions you can email me at christiwaite@gmail.com

Click HERE to get started, then click on JOIN THE FUN and it will walk you right through it

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates