RHSSC #73

Sunday, January 27, 2013
Playing with the Red Hot Stampers again today!
This is the sketch we had to work with...
 
Do you remember this cute e-card my sweet hubby sent me using the Simply Sent App for his iphone?  Click HERE to see that post.  I had printed it out and it has been sitting on my work table all this time.  Guess it gave me inspiration for each day.  When this sketch challenge came up I thought it would be perfect to recycle it. 
 
Click HERE to see what the other Red Hot Stampers came up with for this challenge.

BLOG CANDY! Everyone who participates with us in the sketch challenges for January will be entered into a drawing. On February 1st the winner of the January Blog Candy will be announced. What is the blog candy? Why a FREE Double “D” Bow Maker of course! (sorry but only US participants).  Use the Mr Linky on the Red Hot Blog to upload your card or project.

Thanks for stopping by!

Christi
 

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates