Praying For You

Saturday, January 26, 2013
 
When I stopped in to the USED TO BE NEW Consignment Shop to check my card rack out I found a few empty spots and one type card that seemed to sell out was anything to do with Praying For You, Get Well, or Sympathy.  So I borrowed the PRAYING HANDS Stamp Set from my friend, Sue, and cranked out some simple cards that could be either masculine or feminine.  This card was cased from a Split Coast stamper from New Mexico, sorry I do not have her name to give her credit.  The Sentiment is from the stamp set BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN.







Thanks For Stopping By!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates