My Paper Pumpkin

Tuesday, January 15, 2013
www.stampingwithsandi.com 
She didn't have time to create...
(she was about to pull her hair out)

She didn't know what to create...
(she's spending hours on Pinterest)

She didn't want to buy a lot of stuff...
(her exercise room was full)
 
 
Luckily today was different!! I arrived at her doorstep! (My name is Paper Pumpkin - pun'kin for short) I looked so good on the outside (in my fancy red box), but she loved what she saw on the inside when she opened me up!
I was filled with everything that she needed, stamps, ink, paper, accessories, all cut and measured and ready to create a sweet project!  No mess. No extras. No craft-aftermath
She created me. She smiled. She pinned me.  Her friends were so impressed!
This is her story, now let's create yours>>>

If you would like this happy ending too - Check out Stampin' Up!'s newest stamping adventure www.mypaperpumpkin.com
 
NEW - MONTHLY KIT - SUBSCRIBE TODAY and starting in MARCH your pretty red boxes will start arriving at your door, just like magic pumpkins!
  • New Creative Kit each month - mailed around the 15th
  • Kits include stamps, ink, paper and accessories - all you need is adhesive
  • Kits include, cards, journals, decor and more, color-coordinated, measured, cut, all ready for you to create
  • You can unsubscribe or place a hold on your membership any time - but why would you?
  • Sign up by the 10th of the month to receive the current months kit, after the 10th you will receive the next month's kit.
  • This is a separate order from your regular Stampin' Up! supplies so you can't combine other products with this subscription
  • All for only $19.95 per month - including shipping!! It's a GREAT deal!
get it
TO MY CUSTOMERS - when you are asked for a Demonstrator, please choose me, Christi Waite, Hudsonville MI and if you need stamping supplies I would LOVE to be your Demonstrator.  Click HERE
 
Thanks for Stopping By!
Christi  




Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates