Love you

Thursday, January 17, 2013
Now that Christmas Season is over I needed to replace all the Christmas cards in my card rack at the Consignment Shop with some Valentine cards.  If you live in my area (Hudsonville, MI) it would be GREAT to have you stop in and check it out.  It is called USED TO BE NEW and is in the Cherry Street Plaza by Family Fare.  Remember, word of mouth is the best advertising so pass it on to your friends and family.  For those of you who are not in my area and you see a card I post on my blog, I will gladly mail out a special order, just respond to this blog, but be sure to give me your contact info.  Valentine's Day will be here before you know it!!

Stamp Sets Used: French Foliage and PS I Love You
Inspired By: Janet Yates



Thanks For Stopping By!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates