Blessed Wedding Congratulations

Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Some days I am just playing "catch up" and that seems to be the case lately.  When I went to the Used To Be New Consignment Shop here in Hudsonville, I was selling out of Wedding cards, Anniversary Cards and Sympathy Cards.  Time to start making cards to sell at the store so this is one of the cards that I made to stock my card rack which was inspired by Chat W.


The inside reads: "on your marriage".  I love the versatility of this tulip stamp from the Occasions Catalog called BLESSED EASTER.  The words (inside and outside of the card) are from a retiring stamp set called LOVE AND LAUGHTER.  Just a heads up that the BLESSED EASTER stamp DID NOT carry over to the NEW Catalog so you might want to get it NOW before it is no longer available. You have through June 1, 2014 to order this stamp.  ALSO I used my NEW BLENDABILITIES Markers.  I must say I am loving these markers!!  They will be available for you to purchase on June 2, 2014.

JUST RELEASED: this cute new Photopolymer stamp set called ENDLESS BIRTHDAYWISHES


A 27 piece photopolymer stamp set for only $13.95!  It is a must have for creating just the right saying you want on your birthday cards (and so much more)  Click HERE to purchase

Also here are this weeks newest WEEKLY DEALS


Click HERE to get all the details and to purchase those.  While you are there please place your $50 or more order to get in on my very own SPECIAL DEAL.  For every $50 spent your name will go on my 50/50 board, not once but twice PLUS a separate drawing for all the gals who place a $50 order or more by the end of June (in attempts to help me achieve the Washington DC incentive trip)!!  This is the package of goodies that will be yours if your name is drawn.




Don't forget the RETIRED LIST has only until June 4th to order and EVERYTHING is while supplies last, even the stamp sets and they are going FAST!  Check it out

Click HERE for the RETIRED ACCESSORIES list.

Thanks for SHOPPING by!  I really appreciate your business!  This has been my best year ever, but I am still shy of earning the Weekend Get-Away Incentive Trip.  Won't you help me out!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates