Construction Week #3

Thursday, May 1, 2014
My hubby has been busy working in my craft room because he knows how badly I want it done and get all my treasures into their proper spaces.  Without the new lighting I am feeling pretty closed in here as all the drywall is finally up!

These shelves were already under the stairway when we moved in nearly 3 years ago and have been a tremendous help for storing much of my "stuff"


But  now it is time for it to come down


Drywall going up


Up until now the staircase has been open and over the weekend he closed it all in




This sheet here was particularly challenging to get up between just the two of us.  Thankfully a friend came over at just the right time and lent a hand to help hold the drywall while Dale put in the screws (thanks Becky!)


The boxes you see here are holding the IKEA cabinets that will eventually go in the main area of my craft room


On Monday I was off with some of my Red Hot Stamper Pals to the New Catalog Premiere and while we were gone having a wonderful time Dale kept working hard mudding up the seams and adding the corner beading.  This is a multi-day project but I KNOW what comes next...PAINT!!  Can't wait!!

Now here are some cards I made using one of the stamp sets that is on the retired list... BETSY'S BLOSSOMS.  Don't forget to get the ones you want before it is too late







Click HERE to see the original posts for these cards
Click HERE for the PDF of retiring stamps
Click HERE for the PDF of retiring accessories

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

1 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

The link for original post for these cards does not go anywhere

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates