Red Hot Challenge #125

Tuesday, May 20, 2014
It has been a long time since I have participated in the Red Hot Stampers Weekly Sketch Challenge, but when my biggest inspiration (Gracie) came over on Saturday to spend some time with us, we started working on her end-of-school-year teacher gift.  We had already decided to make Miss Scott a bouquet of Laffy Taffy flowers (Miss Scott's favorite candy) using one of my (retired) Stampin' Up! kits, and then we really needed to make a thank-you card to go with it.  That's where the Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge came in.  I knew I wanted to use the same flowers on the card that I used on the Laffy Taffy so I checked out the sketch challenge for this week and it worked out perfectly!  This is what I had to work with...


And this is what I came up with...


And here is my inspiration... and her Laffy Taffy flower bouquet for her teacher.  Thank you Grandma Great, for the recycled flower vase it worked out perfectly.


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi  Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates