Remodel Update and a card of course

Thursday, May 8, 2014
It's Thursday and time to give you an update on how the remodel is coming in the craft room.  I am getting very excited!!  YOU may not get excited about Primer - but I certainly do because it just means that real live paint is going on next!!


One corner needed some extra dry wall fixing so out comes the Stampin' Up! Heat Tool to dry those last minute spots so Dale can paint.  And you thought it was only for heat embossing your cards!!


"cutting-in" one of Dale's least favorite aspects of painting, but I am so glad he does it so willingly





The color of my main walls is SAHARA SAND.  I took my handy dandy color coach to the paint store and had them color match for me.  I figure I might just as well use Stampin' Up! colors in my Stampin' room!


Look real close - it is hard to capture in a photo but we added silver Valspar paint crystals to the paint just before rolling it on so now my walls have a faint glimmer - like Dazzling Diamonds!!


The wall by the walk out slider has Tempting Turquoise paint


It already looks great, but it will look fabulous once the paint "cures" and I can decorate with my white butterflies that I bought when Stampin' Up! sold Wall Decor`.  They will be fluttering up the wall!  Can't wait!  They have been sitting in my drawer WAY TOO LONG.


Dale also worked on the electrical this past week.  I am going to have a LOT of outlets!!  they will be perfect for all my stamping needs like Heat Embossing (one of my favorites)


I hate to leave you without a card to share so here is a card that I made using My Digital Studio.  Also on this card I used my very favorite Embossing Folder and am EXTREMELY SAD that it is on the retired list.  Seriously! I use this ALL the time.  It is called SQUARE LATTICE and if you click HERE you can get it for yourself.  While you are there please check out the rest of the Retired List as well as the Clearance Rack and the Occasions Catalog - There is easily something there that you will want to get before it is too late.  The Occasions Catalog expires on June 1st and there are some items that did carry over into the NEW catalog that is being released on June 2.  So if you want to find out which of those items carried over please contact me. Don't forget about the EXTRA BONUS special I am running from now until June 30 - just click HERE for all the details


Thanks for Stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates