Silly Saturday

Sunday, May 11, 2014
OOPS! forgot to post my Silly Saturday Post yesterday so here it is...

My Dad, whose nick name is Jitter, (you can see the original post HERE if you want the full story behind the name) has two "Jitter"  monkeys - one full size and one baby. (TY brand!) I go to their house each Saturday to roll up my mom's hair and while I was there my dad thought it would be cute to have Baby Jitter have a ride on Billy (you can see the original post HERE) along with Henry.  So Henry has a new friend - meet Baby Jitter, a cute little Congo Monkey


Henry, Billy and Baby Jitter were busy cleaning the kitchen floor


And the carpets


Great job guys! - So said vacuuming was for girls??!!

Hope you had a great Saturday!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates