I'm on the Home Stretch!

Monday, May 5, 2014
I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!  I have received several perks from Stampin' Up! especially since I achieved the title of Manager, but one thing has eluded me in the 6 years since I signed on, and that is to earn the Incentive Trip.  One thing nice is that they now offer 2 trips - (we can only win ONE) and they attached a point system to these trips.  The Getaway trip will be a trip to Washington DC while the Grand Vacation is to Hawaii!! While I would LOVE to have a trip to Hawaii - I am just trying to squeak out the trip to Washington DC.  I am so close I can taste it and yet I am still so far away that I cannot achieve it on my own - I NEED YOU!! 

Therefore I am offering an incentive that will benefit both of us.  Right now for every $50 spent (before shipping and tax) you get your name in a square on my 50/50 board BUT until the END OF JUNE I am giving you 2 squares on the 50/50 board!! Once the board is filled a number is randomly generated for a winner of $50 FREE Stampin' Up! product from me!

As an added incentive I will put the names of the ladies who make a $50 purchase from today (May 5, 2014 to June 30, 2014) into a separate drawing for a second drawing for this BLOG CANDY PACKAGE


This package includes the TRIPLE DOILY PUNCH, 3 1/2" Early Espresso Scallop Tulle Ribbon, I (Love) Love Jumbo Stampin' Wheel (and handle). (I will even throw in some Clear Mount Cling Foam if you want to make the wheel into a stamp), Stamp Set PETAL PARADE, and 12x12 Specialty Designer Paper FIRST EDITION.  This package has a value of over $50.00!!

This is one of my favorite super simple cards that I made using the PETAL PARADE stamp set


 Thank you for helping me to achieve my goal!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates