COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAY

Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Yeah! another Tuesday and a chance for you to COME STAMP WITH ME!!  I don't know about you, but my calendar is FULL of graduations and weddings so this week I am featuring 2 Wedding Cards and 2 Graduation Cards

To give credit where credit is due I cased these cards from other fabulous Stampin' Up! demonstrators: Pam Steckman, ?, Diana Gibbs and Connie Babbert
I will also have out the FREE 3x3 card again for anyone who comes to stamp you can make up this cute 3x3 note card which includes the envelope.


Here are the details: Tuesdays from 10 am to 5 pm my craft room is open for anyone to come and stamp the cards you see in the photos. These are the ones I have prepared for you this week.
COST: only $1.50 per card you choose to make
Come when you can - leave when you must.  It is a wonderful day out to do what you love best and visit with the other ladies who pop in.

Another great thing about coming is that you can check on the progress of my craft room renovations in person - I am so excited about the changes already!

Don't forget to click HERE to check out all the specials, retired list etc

Thanks for stopping by
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates