Spring Sports! and a card of course!

Friday, May 9, 2014
Last night we got to watch Tyler play baseball.  He played a little right field


He played a little short stop


And of course he batted...

A great game for the Georgetown Little League Tigers who won 7-5 and now have a 2-2 record!!  Great job boys!

Of course, Gracie's favorite thing about the little league game is the concession stand.  Who can beat a slushie and sour candies!!


Can't have a post without a card! This is another card made using My Digital Studio.  With the Retired List in progress right now it is good to know that My Digital Studio downloads NEVER retire!!  This card is doubly special because #1 - I thought it was beautiful and #2 - my sister went to the store where I sell my cards and bought this one - FOR ME!! for my birthday this year!!  I think there is no higher compliment than that!!


So click HERE to find all the links you will need for the RETIRED PRODUCTS, CLEARANCE RACK, OCCASIONS CATALOG and the sales incentive that I have going on right now!!  You won't want to miss out!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates