Remodel Update Week #7 and Join NOW!

Thursday, May 29, 2014
Grid Work - lots and lots of grid work - all in preparation for the ceiling tiles and lights



We are waiting for our lights to arrive and Dale only wanted to go so far with installing the ceiling tiles before he installed the lights.  I am so thankful that he has such a vast knowledge of most everything, including electrical.



So while we are waiting...  We put up my Medallion Wall Decor' from when Stampin' Up! sold this line.  I am so glad that I made some last minute purchases before they retired.


The Medallion is at the bottom of the stairway and I added a 12" mirror to the center


 We also hung my handy dandy rods that hold my ribbon baskets.  These were purchased at IKEA, and I am already lovin' these babies!!


I added some more of the Stampin' Up! Wall Decor' to my Tempting Turquoise Wall - I love it!! and I will say it again - I am so glad I bought these when they went on the retired list about 3 years ago.


I live in the process of remodeling everyday, so it is fun to see the ladies responses when they come to class and can see the change over a week or even a months time.

OK - NOW ON TO SOME STAMPING BUSINESS!  I know I told you before but NOW the SIGN and SAVE Promotion is in full swing and I want YOU!! to join Christi's Creative Crew!!


Here are the details...
DATES: May 28 - June 30, 2014
  • This offer is only good until June 30, so take advantage of it while you can!
  • During this offer, the special starter kit will also be accompanied by $55 in free products 
  • The regular $99 starter kit is also still available and with that price you get $125 in free product.
  • You may sign up on line or you may contact me and I will help you.
  • A free paper-pumpkin kit will also be included in your starter kit
  • There is no further commitment if you do not want to continue as a demonstrator, but who wouldn't want to ave 20% off all your stamping purchases, PLUS your first order will be an added 10% incentive (a one time offer in your first 45 days)
  • Sign on NOW before May 31st and you can get the fabulous new Blendabilities Markers as part of your kit
  • OR wait until June 2nd and you can add NEW product from the NEW catalog in your starter kit, just be aware that the Blendabilities will have a delayed purchase start date so if that is what you are wanting - act fast so you can get them now!!
  • Here at Christi's Creative Crew we meet once a month and have a ton of fun stamping together and supporting one another.  Even if you decide not to continue as a demonstrator (you can still be a hobbyist) you will be current until the end of October so you can come to any meetings at no cost.
Thanks for stopping by!

Christi




Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates