Remodeling Week #5 and a card, of course

Thursday, May 15, 2014
Just wanted to catch you up on the craft room remodel - I'm loving the changes, but I end up spending most of my organizing and reorganizing rather getting a bunch of work done!!  Last week you saw that the walls are painted and the electrical is finished (as far as we can go for now).  I already am reaping the benefits of many outlets.

The lights are on order and, while we are waiting to buy the ceiling grid work Dale has not been idle. He hung my upper cabinets that we found at IKEA.  These cabinets are narrow and perfect for storing my punches.  We bought extra shelves so we can adjust how many we want and how far apart to space them


The shiny, white door fronts are the push-style so no handles needed


Remember I said I was constantly organizing and reorganizing??  You can see that the upper shelf fit perfectly my Big Shot dies.  I used the inserts from the catalog for the storage boxes and fit them against the back of the cabinet to keep them from falling into each other.


Finished!!


And loving it!!


Last night Dale started sanding my massive DVD rack that I bought when a Blockbuster store went out of business.  I started with 3 sections and eventually separated them, therefore down to 2 sections and now with the remodeling I am downsizing again and will only need 1.  Thankfully I was able to sell one section to a lucky stamper.


Time for a card... bicycling seems to be the "in" exercise lately so this is a wedding card I made using My Digital Studio and is on sale right now at the Used To Be New Consignment Shop in Hudsonville.  I don't do too well on a bike by myself anymore ever since I have had the multiple breaks and surgeries on my wrists and elbows but if I could get my hands on one of these tandem bikes I think that would be FABULOUS!


The downloads that I used are: Wedding Wheels and Hello Doily.  I believe I found this on the fabulous Nicole Watts blog.  She is my go-to for MDS knowledge and ideas

Thanks for stopping by!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates