Silly Saturday

Saturday, May 17, 2014
I have an alien in my garage!


Dale is painting my DVD style shelf unit!  His friend came over to check out the new paint sprayer since he bought one just like it.


He wanted to make sure he knew how to use his own so Dale graciously let him spray some of the shelves!


Today, Dale brought all the pieces downstairs and assembled them. Just a few more touch up spots and it will be standing upright.


By Monday I should be able to put all my retired stamps back on it.  I love to be organized!! (and alphabetized)


Just a heads up that I will be having a garage sale on Wednesday and Thursday this week selling a bunch of retired stamp sets in the effort to clear out, but it will also help me to achieve the Washington DC trip.  I will be able to turn the cash into product sales!!  
So stop on by May 21 and 22 from 9am to 3pm and shop our retired stamp sale.  
WHERE: 4845  Summergreen Ln, Hudsonville.  
Contact me if you are looking for a specific stamp and if I have it I can set it aside for you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates