April in the D - Go Tigers!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Opening day of baseball was last Monday, March 31st!!  Go TIGERS!!  I was hoping to post a baseball theme card on Monday, but there was too much other news that I had to get in because of all the last day specials that I didn't want you to miss.  Therefore... today I will post my baseball theme card (inspired by Stasia Sloma - sorry Stasia does not have a blog for me to link to)


It uses 2 of my all time favorite sport stamps JUST BASEBALL and SPORTING.  The colors Pumpkin Pie and Night of Navy are Detroit Tiger colors with a splash of red for the stitching that is on a baseball!!

It's April in the 

Have you been anxiously waiting to see who the winner of the March blog candy is?
Well... Congratulations to Sara Jo Henson!!  Sarah your package should arrive to you soon!!


Here are the WEEKLY DEALS for April 1-7 



What a great chance to get your Big Shot Dies at a discount!  Click HERE to place an online order

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates