Retiring Stamps and Accessories Lists

Monday, April 21, 2014
The Retiring Stamp and Accessory Lists are officially out!


I just spent a good chunk of time going over the list and marking my catalog.
This is how I mark my book - I use this teeny tiny pair of lips stamp that I bought a year or so ago (which is retired - how appropriate) to KISS my stamps and accessories good-bye - I think I saw something like this on Dawn Griffith's blog and started using for myself.  That way I can see at a glance if a product is retired.



While I am marking up my catalog my hubby is wet sanding the first wall in my craft room and he is laughing at how many times I say "REALLY?" or "Oh, I'm going to miss that one", or "I can't believe it!",  Haha - he got a good chuckle out of my frustrations I guess.  What am I going to miss the most - really hard to say, but I use the SQUARE LATTICE EMBOSSING FOLDER a lot and was shocked to see it on the retired list.


Some of the stamps and accessories I was not surprised to see on the list HOWEVER - there were MANY that I was VERY surprised at.  Here are the links for you to check out the retired product

RETIRING STAMPS LIST 
RETIRING ACCESSORIES LIST

It is a given that all the 2012-2014 In-Color products will be retired so if you need to stock up on your favorite colors do it NOW - this is a WHILE SUPPLIES LAST deal, but just a heads up - the Raspberry Ripple Ink Refill is already sold out.

Go to my site HERE to place your order

These are the WEEKLY DEALS that end today
And just a heads up - just on this list alone the ANYWHERE GLUE STICKS,  NEEDLEPOINT EMBOSSING FOLDERS, NIGHT OF NAVY STITCHED RIBBON, OUTER SPACE STAMPIN' AROUND WHEEL, and the VENETIAN ROMANCE DESIGNER PAPER are all on the retired list.

Remember that for THIS WEEK ONLY there is also FREE SHIPPING!! so you can have your order shipped directly to your house!


Thanks for SHOPPING BY! Don't forget to get in on the good deals as well as get some of the retiring stamps and accessories that you have been wanting.

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates