Wedding Favors

Friday, April 4, 2014
Recently I was asked to make some wedding favors.  She wanted the skinny note pads like I had made for a previous wedding in their family.  I am always happy to fill an order!  She emailed me a picture of the invitation and I was thrilled when I had Betsy's Blossoms stamp set that matched perfectly.  Colors I used are Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.  The line was made using my standard ruler and the gold marker that Stampin' Up! sold a year or so ago.  I made the skinny note pads using the Shimmery White Card Stock to give it a little extra shimmer.


She was thrilled with the outcome and so was I.  You might have a question on how did I back the scalloped oval punch, well, Stampin' Up! used to sell a Bigz XL Die called Curly Label which came with a Curly Label Die that bordered the standard Curly Label Punch.  Then they also sold sets of other Dies that fit into the Bigz Die that had bordered several of the standard punches.  The Scalloped Oval Punch is one of those.  It sure has come in handy many times.  always wishing we had punches that dual sizes for instances like this.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates