Please Pardon My Dust

Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Wall #1 is done with the dry wall and sanding and now time to move everything over to the other side of the room so Dale can start on Wall #2.  He has been wet-sanding which has helped a LOT with the amount of dust, but for the final sanding last night he thought he should dry sand - therefore my title is "Please Pardon My Dust"!  He also got this wall by the steps studded.


It is just a cluttery mess down there


My once full stamp shelves are now sitting empty and my tables are full of stamp sets


The above table has my current stamp sets on it and this next table is full of my retired stamps.  Once I move all the newly retired stamps over to the retired section I am sure my table will not be able to hold it.  This a a HUGE test of patience.


Don't forget to check out all of the retired stamps and accessories by clicking HERE

There are several things already sold out so don't miss out on getting your wish list filled - AND with FREE SHIPPING through FRIDAY it is a win-win situation

What stamp set will you want to get before it is too late?  I know I will miss having ZOO REVIEW in my line up of current stamps.  Gracie loves giraffes and so I know I will be using this stamp set for a long time, but if you don't get it before it is gone then it will be too late.  Remember it is ALL - "while supplies last".  This card was inspired by Melva Peters at Stampin' Connection and I originally posted this card HERE


Thanks for stepping into my craft room and watching the progress on the remodeling.  And thanks, too, for all the fabulous ladies who stopped in yesterday for my COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAY class.  My craft room was busy the entire time!  I love it!!  See you next week for 4 more fabulous cards!!

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates