Fresh Lemon MDS

Wednesday, April 30, 2014
I just LOVE My Digital Studio!!  I have made cards, journals and so much more.
My hubby is into making all natural hand soaps and he also makes some pump-style hand soap.  His most recent scent is FRESH LEMON.  It's so much fun when he asks me if I have a stamp for his labels.  Even easier - I have My Digital Studio to create his label!  I just downloaded the stamp set TART AND TANGY and went to work.  The yellow color he picked from my pallet is the far gone Yo Yo Yellow.  This is the beauty of My Digital Studio...both the stamp set and the Yo Yo Yellow are retired and have been for some time now, but with My Digital Studio they NEVER retire.



On Monday I went with a group from the Red Hot Stampers (and 2 from Christi's Creative Crew) to the Premiere Launch of the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog!!  WOOT WOOT!  what fun we had.  And guess what? in the NEW catalog there is a page spread of My Digital Studio so you can see cool projects that you can make using this fabulous program.

Won't you give it a try?

Here is a sneak peek at the front of the NEW CATALOG!!  I can't show you the inside (on line) yet, but if you pop on over I can show you the catalog in person.  You can also reserve your FREE catalog with me!!  No strings attached!!


These are the gals that all went to the Premiere - I love being a Red Hot Stamper!


Anticipation...


 Shelley Gardner CEO of Stampin' Up!


Having Fun! Rachel and Belinda both won a Prize Patrol! (Marlane did too but I didn't get her picture)



Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates