Weekly Deals and a Winner!!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014
FIRST:  here are the WEEKLY DEALS for April 8-14, 2014.  You may go HERE to order on line OR you can contact me to place your order.  I usually have an order going in on Mondays.


Have you participated in my 50/50 board drawing challenge??  


Seems like it takes forever for it to fill up so I will get a new one started ASAP - but in the mean time the last numbers were filled up on Monday night and we have a WINNER - check it out...


A closer look...  Congratulations Wilma! you win $50 in Stampin' Up! product from me!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates