Happy Easter Everyone!

Sunday, April 20, 2014
He is Risen! He is Risen indeed!!  Hope you all are having a Blessed Easter, celebrating our RISEN Lord!!

This will be my final Easter card to post - I hope you have been inspired to make some of your own.


Once again I used the EASTER BLESSINGS (retired) stamp set and CROSSES OF HOPE (also retired) and I teamed them up with the stamp set PETITE PETALS.  Some of the flowers are stamped directly onto the cardstock and some are popped up.  I used the Bird Builder Punch for the leaves and some tiny pearls to accent the flower centers.
Colors: Elegant Eggplant and Pink Pirouette
Inspired by: Melissa Davies

Have a Blessed Easter!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates