Easter Blessings

Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Time to post the Easter cards that I sent out to friends and family.  I hated to post too early because I didn't want to spoil their surprise.  This is the card that I sent to several of my down line gals.  It uses the Emboss Resist Technique stamping the SWALLOWTAIL stamp with Versa Mark and embossing it with Clear Embossing Powder. Then I sponged it all with Crumb Cake and then wiped off the embossed images with a soft cloth or paper towel.  The little butterfly from PAPILLION POTPOURRI is also stamped with Versa Mark and embossed with clear, sponged with Crumb Cake.  This card would be so cute a any color you choose, and it was inspired by Chris Smith


Easter Blessings is a retired stamp - but it is one of my favorites.

Want to join Christi's Creative Crew?  We'd love to have you!!  Click HERE and then click on JOIN THE FUN! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at christiwaite@gmail.com
Join NOW and you can come with us to Convention for FREE in July! you will only need to pay for your transportation, lodging and food!  We have one more spot left in our room - so come join us!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates