COME STAMP WITH ME!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Today is Tuesday and time to COME STAMP WITH ME!  These are the cards that will be out for you to make.  Can you see a theme here?  Three of the cards are using the Hexagon Hive Thinlit Die and three of the cards are using the (now retired) Backyard Basics Stamp Set and Framelits.  These cards were inspired by Dianne Sisneros, Ilina Crouse, Lynn Starzl, and Jen Timko.  I love the feeling of Springtime that these cards have - they just make me smile.


There is no need to RSVP - this is "open house" style so come when you can and leave when you must.  My craft room will be open from 10 am to 5 pm and you can make as many or as few as you want for only $1.50 each.  I will tell you, though, that my Tuesday class has been a HUGE hit and for the past three weeks I ran out of cards.  I am so very thankful for all the ladies who come to stamp with me.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates