Easter Blessings

Thursday, April 17, 2014
This is the Easter card that I made for my parents.  I had ONE of the brads left over (that you see under the blue flower) so this is a one and only card.  Again I used my favorite Easter stamp EASTER BLESSINGS.  Since I was using a retired stamp I thought I might just as well use up some retired card stock (Bashful Blue).


The butterflies, again, are from PAPILLION POTPOURRI.  The cross is made using the SQAURE LATTICE DIE and my BIG SHOT. This card was inspired by Linda Creech on Stampin' Connection, a demonstrator only web site.  Come join Christi's Creative Crew and then you, too, can have this fabulous tool for creative stamping ideas.  Just click HERE and then click on JOIN THE FUN

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates