Envelope Punch Board

Thursday, April 3, 2014
Do you ever find a roll of heavy duty kraft style paper in the center of your wrapping paper?  I'm not talking about the tube, but some of the paper I purchase at the local dollar store has this piece of rolled up heavy duty paper in the center.


I laid it out and ironed it flat


And guess what I made with it??

Envelopes!! yeah - heavy duty "Crumb Cake" colored envelopes!!


I even made some cute liners for them using the video tutorial!  SWEET!!  I guess my gal pal, Rachel, would call this "Trash or Treasure"



I just love my ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD!! #133774 only $19.95


Check out the how-to video here. This video will even show you how you can make pretty liners for your envelopes!!



There is so much more to do with this amazing tool than make envelopes.  There's boxes and treat holders, bows just to name a few, but if all you did was buy it for making envelopes you would have spent your money well!!  Check out this link to youtube

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi







Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates