Happy Birthday, It's Batman!

Monday, April 14, 2014
This is a cake that I made last week for Geri's grandson. (Geri is the one who gave me the cute Easter Chick card that I posted last week.


And since I was making a Batman cake I thought I should make a Batman card to show you.  This one was inspired by Pam Roberts on Stampin' Connection


I used the Ovals Framelit Collection for the Basic Black and the Daffodil Delight, then used the Word Window Punch to create the Batman.  It was kind of a "by guess and by golly" to get the wings even and this was my best one and it is still a little "off" - BUT... that's the beauty of a hand made card!
The "Happy Birthday is from ITTY BITTY BANNERS Stamp Set.  The blue I chose is Pacific Point.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates