Get Your Ribbon Fix!

Thursday, April 24, 2014
SO EXCITED!! Why?  because on Saturday my pen pal, Becky, is driving up from Fort Wayne for a visit!!  Becky is also in my downline and her friend, Angela, is in Becky's downline which makes Angela my second level downline!!  LOVE IT! Angela sent me a photo of a ribbon holder and asked my handy hubby if he would be willing to make one for her and one for Becky.  YOU BET!  Love all the Stampin' Up! ribbon that this will hold for them. Most of all I can't wait to see my dear friend!


Since I am featuring this handy dandy ribbon holder I thought I would share with you some cards that I made using the wonderful Stampin' Up! ribbon as well as featuring some of the retiring products. You can see the original posts for these cards HERE

This first card features the Paper Doily Sizzlit Die and the Stamp set called BABY PRINTS.  Both these items are on the retired list.  The ribbon on this card is called Organza and (happy dance) it will still be available in the up coming 2014-2015 catalog releasing to all of you on June 1st!!  Can't wait!! How about you?  If you can't wait to get your hands on a copy of the NEW CATALOG you can purchase the Starter Kit and get your catalog EARLY!! You can also preorder from the new catalog before anyone else.  Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator has so many fun perks!  I will be getting my NEW CATALOG on MONDAY at a live Catalog Premiere!! Can't wait for a road trip with the Red Hot Stampers!!


This second card also features the BABY PRINTS Stamp Set and some Taffeta Ribbon.  ALL the Taffeta Ribbon is being retired - so sad, I loved this style ribbon! The Words on this card are from the Stamp Set CUDDLES AND KISSES which is also on the retired list.


As I am writing this blog post all these items are still available so click HERE to shop the Retired List, the Clearance Rack, the Occasions Catalog, and the Regular Catalog.  It is a perfect time to stock up on your papers and accessories (ribbons, buttons, brads, candy dots, etc) because TOMORROW is the LAST DAY to get the FREE SHIPPING!  This is a HUGE savings to you!!  Don't waste it!


Thanks for shopping by!
Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates