A Day of LASTS! and the Come Stamp With Me Cards for Tomorrow!

Monday, June 30, 2014
Today is the last day to get your name into the drawing for this blog candy valued at over $50.  All you need to do is place a $50 order.  I will be drawing a name on Tuesday morning to see who the winner is so stay tuned for that announcement! It may just as well be you!
TODAY is the LAST day to get your name on 2 squares of my brand new 50/50 board!!
Click HERE to get started - remember you can buy Stampin' Up! online anytime!

Today is also the LAST day to sign up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for only $50.
Please contact me by clicking HERE if you have any questions, otherwise simply click HERE to get started

Today is also the LAST day to get in on these WEEKLY DEALS
This is one of the cards that I made using the SQUARE FRAMELITS COLLECTION you can see my original post HERE
Now on to something NEW
These are the cards that will be out for you to make TOMORROW at the COME STAMP WITH ME CLASS
YES, I DID! I put a Christmas card in the mix!! I know we are just now getting some hot summer days BUT... it is never too soon to start on your Christmas cards.  Thanks to fabulous demonstrators like Lorena Martinez Ochoa (as seen on Patty Bennett's blog), Elaine Schader, and Gretchen Barron for the great ideas.
You know the details by now!
Every Tuesday from 10 am to 5 pm you can come and make any of these cards for only $1.50 each.

Thanks for stopping by!
I will see you soon!!
Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates