And the Winner IS...

Thursday, June 26, 2014
#10!!
 Congratulations to Janet Taylor who won the drawing in my 50/50 board this time around!!
Janet wins $50 in FREE Stampin' Up! product from me!!

Thank you to everyone who helped to fill this most recent 50/50 board!  I really appreciate your business, I couldn't do it without you!

I'm coming down to the wire as to whether or not I will earn the Washington DC incentive trip, but I am very, very close!!  If my calculations are right I think I only will need $433.00 in sales by Monday, June 30th!  I am still giving double the squares for the new 50/50 board AND your name goes in a separate drawing for this blog candy
The drawing for this bunch of goodies, with a value over $50 will take place on Tuesday morning, July 1st.
So go ahead and click HERE to place an online order with me.  
If you want to get in on the WEEKLY DEALS you can see them right here

For every $50 you spend you get your name in the blog candy drawing AND 2 squares on the new 50/50 board.  PLEASE HELP ME EARN THE INCENTIVE TRIP!!

Thanks for being such faithful customers 
I appreciate you all so very much!!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates