New In-Colors

Friday, June 6, 2014
Last night Glenda's Down line meeting was combined with her New Catalog Open House.  She sure does a great job and there were a bunch of ladies there too.  Since my craft room is in such disarray I haven't been able to make anything up for my posts so I thought I would share with you the cute cards that we made last night highlighting the NEW In-Colors


Mossy Meadow


Blackberry Bliss


Hello Honey


Lost Lagoon


Tangelo Twist

The little circles were simply made using the Sponge Daubers.
The stamp set she used is called HELLO THERE #133922 (Clear mount $9) #133919 (wood mount $12)  A very affordable stamp set!!  You can find it on page 237 of the NEW catalog!  Don't have a new catalog?  Contact me please I would be happy to get one into your hands.

All the cards were packaged up like this


I just love the NEW In-Colors don't you? and the coordinating ribbon is fabulous!!


Speaking of ribbon - I will be doing a ribbon share again this year of all the new colors and styles so keep your eyes open and check back on my blog for all the details.

One more thing we did last night was play with the NEW Blendabilities Markers.  You have seen me make one of these flowers in the Coastal Cabana blue shade so I thought last night I would try the Pumpkin Pie trio of colors.  What am I going to do with this flower?  Well, I guess you will just have to check back on my blog next week to find out!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates